cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promo/offer for new $25/mo account?

jck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to get my sim card in hand by Dec 2 to take advantage of the "second month free" deal that recently ended.  First I tried to buy a sim card in person at a PC Mobile kiosk who completely shunned me for thinking they even deal with PM (even though this site listed PC Mobile as a dealer).  So I just ordered sim card from amazon and it arrived after the deal was over.

I'm not too interested in the free 1GB of data offer going on until Dec 8th as I am shooting for the $25/month plan.

Just curious if anyone thinks/knows if another deal will be coming down the pipe to try and time my initial account activation with a better promo.

I think I read about one a couple weeks ago where you got $10 off for the first 6 months.  And then the black Friday one where you got the 2nd month free.

Basically, if I activate right now on a $25/mo plan, there is no current promo?

Thanks for any feedback!

1 REPLY 1

apurvanataraj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You are right, there is no promo for the current $25 plan. I have this plan too. My wife activated hers 2 days after a promo and missed out on 6 months of 1GB extra data but got a free month. I activated mine 2 days later and missed out on a free month. The sweet thing about PM is you can always change your plan at any time, and it will take effect in the next billing cycle. Although, if a good deal/promo does come up in the later days, you also gotta keep an eye out for the line that says for new customers only. You just never know when a promo is up until it is up.

Hope this helps.

Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.