cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with recharge

rishika
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recharged my public mobile phone on 10th october for $25 monthly plan through mastercard. Moreover I set my recharge account on Autopay mode.But it is very frustrating that  I could not get my account restarted again .I can not make any call nor can I message to anyone. Very annoying that payment has been taken from my  master card.There is no other way to to talk to the customer service other than wasting a lot of time in chatting with a robot then typing here.

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@rishika Typing here will not fix an account issue.  Try topping up $1 more dollar and try the lost/stolen trick that might make your plan work again.  Is the $25 in you Public Mobole account balance?

If that doesn't work, you must go back to that "robot" and submit a ticket.

@rishika 

You plan may not be provisioned correctly.  The add $1 and the lost/stolend phone tricks are to run the the provision software again.

Just in case you don't know how to do the lost/stolen phone trick, here are the steps.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@rishika Typing here will not fix an account issue.  Try topping up $1 more dollar and try the lost/stolen trick that might make your plan work again.  Is the $25 in you Public Mobole account balance?

If that doesn't work, you must go back to that "robot" and submit a ticket.

@rishika wrote:

I dont know when the problem will be solved or not ?

Does your Self Serve account show it as being active? Is nothing working like calls in/out, text in/out and data if you have it?

rishika
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I dont know when the problem will be solved or not ?

Need Help? Let's chat.