cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting number

jeepman15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile here: To complete your request to move to Public Mobile, please go to Publicmobile.ca, click Contact us and complete the SIM & Activation online form. You'll need to provide the correct Password or PIN from your previous service provider. Thanks.

I'm not seeing any contact us option ?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Dchunk74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ironmikel wrote:

Be prepared to wait. I am at 4+ days without so much as we have received your message and you are in the queue. 

I am at 7 days Today with a response to provide information that I already did in my original PM.

ironmikel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Be prepared to wait. I am at 4+ days without so much as we have received your message and you are in the queue. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@jeepman15 If you have an unactivated SIM just clear your browser's cache, or use incognito mode, then go here https://activate.publicmobile.ca

and follow the directions.

If you are transferring a phone number, best to activate with a temporary number then transfer once the account is properly functioning. BE PREPARED

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@jeepman15

As stated above need to contact moderator, include all the relevant information for porting including your phone number, old account number and old account holder name.  

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@jeepman15 wrote:

Public Mobile here: To complete your request to move to Public Mobile, please go to Publicmobile.ca, click Contact us and complete the SIM & Activation online form. You'll need to provide the correct Password or PIN from your previous service provider. Thanks.

I'm not seeing any contact us option ?

thanks

The only way to get support is to use this link to send a message (only one) to the moderators so they can help you. (Before in the early days of PM there was a "Contact us" link, but they changed it a while ago.).

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you are unable to do a port in self serve you need to send a message to moderator_team with the porting details.

Need Help? Let's chat.