cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting number

kstins2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i started the porting my number from bell to public but there was a problem now bell is telling to to cancel port request and then start it over. how can i cancel a port request please help?

9 REPLIES 9

Mimi11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

same thing happened to me , but my account was inactive

@kstins2 wrote:

loosing faith in this public mobile

Hang in there, once this is sorted you will be very happy !

@kstins2 wrote:

been trying to get intouch with mods since thurday not one message back

Hmmm

@CS_Agent Hi, was wondering what is the current time line for private message response? Thank you.

kstins2

loosing faith in this public mobile

kstins2

been trying to get intouch with mods since thurday not one message back

@kstins2 wrote:

i activated in store and tryed to port online i talked with my old provider bell  they told me i have to stop the port request and re do it after they release my number

Ok, follow my directions above and make sure you include your account and 4 digit pin and an explanation.

EDIT; Unfortunately it may take up to 48 hrs for them to fix but you should be able to continue using you bell sim until then.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

kstins2

i activated in store and tryed to port online i talked with my old provider bell  they told me i have to stop the port request and re do it after they release my number

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@kstins2 wrote:

i started the porting my number from bell to public but there was a problem now bell is telling to to cancel port request and then start it over. how can i cancel a port request please help?

To cancel the port request you will need to contact the Mods.

If you haven't set up you account yet , do so with a new temporary number and after confirming all is working well then do the port.

To get help with your account, activation, or service?

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with your account.

They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@kstins2 wrote:

Have you already activated your SIM and set up your account with PM? If so did you do it online or instore?

EDIT: I am trying to determine what you have done so far.

Need Help? Let's chat.