cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

porting line

I have activated with on Jan 11 at 9pm but as of today, Jan 12 at 2:40pm, the line still has not been ported.  I also have not received any text/email from my previous carrier, Fido.

Accepted Solutions
Mayor / Maire

Re: porting line

@CT_Counselling 

Sounds like your port is stuck or has failed.

Call the port line and see if they can help you.

1-844-232-7678

If you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus the credit will be applied within 72 hours to your account.

Welcome To Public Mobile 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

@CT_Counselling 

Sounds like your port is stuck or has failed.

Call the port line and see if they can help you.

1-844-232-7678

If you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus the credit will be applied within 72 hours to your account.

Welcome To Public Mobile 🙂

View solution in original post

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was one of the lucky ones whose Rogers porting happened within 1-2 hours.

My friend, like you, had a delay... in her case, about 24+ hours delay. Making that PM porting call is a good idea, but I'd also recommend calling your (soon to be) "previous provider" (Fido) to ensure they can see nothing on your account that would have interfered with the porting attempts.

What my friend and I figured happened in her case was that the account credit she negotiated and final payment she had made on "porting day" hadn't flowed through to all areas of the "Bell" system yet... so we suspect the porting was paused/halted by that fact.

But once all the automated bean counters aligned, and the various calls between PM and her provider took place (re-porting attempts)... finally she reached the finish line.  One minute her Bell SIM stopped feeding her phone signal, swapped in her PM SIM, and all was well!

Thank you for the quick reply & help

Thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.