cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ported from Virgin in May when there was a promotion but it's not showing up on my account

sarla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I ported over from Virgin last month when there was a promo for 3Gs free but it's not showing up on my account.  Any help would be great.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

sarla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes, that's the one. i got an eligible plan but the extra 3g's did not show up on my account

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think OP is talking about that port in promotion from Bell, Virgin, or Lucky.  

You get 3GB extra per month on eligible plans, which you could have been paying $33 (after autopay) and getting unlimited talk, text, and 4.5GB 3G data (but really it’s LTE restricted to 3mbps or unrestricted speeds on 3G).

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@sarla wrote:

Hi,

I ported over from Virgin last month when there was a promo for 3Gs free but it's not showing up on my account.  Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Do you mean the promo that gave you 5Gb of data to use whenever you exceeded your monthly data limit and it was good until you used the 5Gb up completely? That promo had a set day or two that you had to order the SIM card online from PM (only). It was around June 1 or so. Then you had to use that SIM to activate a new account by June 16 I believe. 

Terry

Praful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You need to notify the PM moderator team. 

To contact Public Mobile click here.

Welcome to public mobile.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If your port out date is falling promotion period, then, yes, you need to notify MOD team. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sarla wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

@sarla  You need to notify the PM moderator team. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

Need Help? Let's chat.