cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

portal transfer

frankcastle78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. I need a moderator to help me use my old number. I  recently bought a new sim but wanted to keep my old number. Any help would greatly appreciated..Joey

4 REPLIES 4

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@frankcastle78 wrote:

Hello. I need a moderator to help me use my old number. I  recently bought a new sim but wanted to keep my old number. Any help would greatly appreciated..Joey

@frankcastle78 If you already have an account with PM and need to change your sim you can do it through your self serve account. You can go into your self serve account and select change Sim card.

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 4.13.16 PM.png

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@frankcastle78 wrote:

If you have not activated yet, you can use the live chat for activations/porting.

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

If you have activated already:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@frankcastle78 wrote:

Did you already activate an account with the SIM?

If not then you can do the transfer yourself during activation if it's not Koodo prepaid.

If so then yes you need to contact the moderators to transfer. Click the quote bubble bottom right of this page and muddle your way through the chatbot to submit a ticket or send a private message. Put "port number request" (or some such wording) in the subject line.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@frankcastle78 wrote:

@frankcastle78 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the bubble circle at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue port request

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner don't forget you must keep your old service active until port is complete 

Need Help? Let's chat.