port request

Witchtree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up and want to port my old koodo # to public mobile

6 REPLIES 6

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Spoiler

@Witchtree  You can definitely port your postpaid Koodo number after activating a new number at Public Mobile. Follow @popping ‘s instructions. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Witchtree wrote:

@Witchtree, here are the latest instructions from PM.  So you would follow point 2 if you're coming from Koodo Prepaid.

1. As a new customer, we recommend porting a number at activation with the exception of Koodo Prepaid customers. 
    • We have made some system enhancements to improve the success rate of this activity. So long as the correct information is entered, this process should be seamless
  2. All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Witchtree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to port my old koodo # to my new public mobile account

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Witchtree wrote:

Make sure that your Koodo number is active to port your Koodo number to PM.

Provide your Koodo number to be ported, your Koodo account number and the name on your Koodo account when you create your supporting ticket using the procedure below.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon "port request"
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Need Help? Let's chat.