cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

port number from rogers yesterday. but not work.

wzhb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, everyone,

last night i porting a number from, but today it still not work. Any body can help me. 

thank you very much. 

3 REPLIES 3

@wzhb wrote:

I can call somebody else, and show private number only. I can not be called. what should I do next?

After contacting the moderators, you should continue to use your Rogers service so that you don't miss any incoming calls.

wzhb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can call somebody else, and show private number only. I can not be called. what should I do next?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@wzhb wrote:

Hi, everyone,

last night i porting a number from, but today it still not work. Any body can help me. 

thank you very much. 

If you started your port yesterday and it still isn't completed something has probably gone wrong.  I know there was maintenance on the porting portion yesterday and it said to contact moderators to help with your port.  You can create a trouble ticket by clicking on the "?" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and following through the prompts of the chatbot SIMon.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.