cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

port in trouble

aungiedekok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a voicemail that my transfer didn't work because there was another transfer.  How do I fix this??

5 REPLIES 5

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@irishgirl012 wrote:

Cancel one of the transfers and makee sure you check and make sure there is only one transfer  instead of two. You can sign into your accout or register your account by going on the site publicmobile.ca once you have done that you can fix your transfers. 

Transfers can't be fixed by customers. Moderators need to fix it. Transfers can't be started from the self serve account at the moment. 

irishgirl012
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cancel one of the transfers and makee sure you check and make sure there is only one transfer  instead of two. You can sign into your accout or register your account by going on the site publicmobile.ca once you have done that you can fix your transfers. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Edited

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@aungiedekok wrote:

I received a voicemail that my transfer didn't work because there was another transfer.  How do I fix this??

@aungiedekok  There was a problem with your port-in request so you need to submit the correct info so that Public Mobile can resubmit the port request.

• Be sure to note the best practices below to ensure a smooth process:
    1. Only the authorized account holder can transfer a number.
    2. You cannot transfer numbers between Public Mobile accounts.
    3. Your previous account must be active in order for the number transfer to go through. Once the transfer is complete, it will be automatically deactivated from your previous service provider.
    4. Double check your old account info, as it needs to be correct in order for your number transfer to complete. Here’s the information you’ll need:
  • Account number with previous provider
  • name on the account
  • phone number with the previous provider.

To complete your port-in request, click this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. Include the info from above. If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@aungiedekok wrote:

Was it a voicemail from PM? If so contact a moderator:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started. Type in port request.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.