cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help

satheesank
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my sim is broken while i was changing to another phone and i can't buy another one due to at the 17st superstore they are asking me my account number ... i dont know.

also my phone number is 2005

please help

5 REPLIES 5

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@satheesank wrote:

my sim is broken while i was changing to another phone and i can't buy another one due to at the 17st superstore they are asking me my account number ... i dont know.

also my phone number is 2005

please help

you can buy a SIM and dont activate it yet. once u get home go to self service portal and perform a change SIM from there.

its under Profile > CHANGE SIM CARD. and then enter the new 19-digit SIM card number.

ryanrudolf_0-1589403598630.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can purchase a new sim at a retail store.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Once you receive your new SIM card, you can change the SIM card number on your account and reactivate your service via Self-Serve by following these steps:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-ons > Change SIM card

Triguy_0-1589395513316.png

1. Enter your new SIM card number into the field. Your SIM card number is found on the back of your SIM card, as outlined in the image below:

Triguy_1-1589395513330.png

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@satheesank tell them that you would like to buy the SIM, and not activate it there. Once have it swop the SIM using the change SIM option in your self service account.  Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@satheesank hi you should be able to pick one up at walmart if you dont know your account number or can't get into your self serve then click on the ? bottom right and ask to speak with a moderator

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Just purchase the sim

Then when you get home get into your selfserve and change the sim number to the new one

Your account number is there but they store doesn't need it.

If you can't get into your selfserve contact mmods https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.