cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plans

Writer56
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi just wondering if I can purchase the $40 plan now and upgrade to the $50 plan in a few months?

10 REPLIES 10

@wetcoaster wrote:

You're new here, but for future reference it would have been nice to give @dabr the solution since s/he provided the information you were looking for. 

Since solutions play a role in the alocation of community rewards, giving yourself the solution is frowned upon somewhat, unless you solved your problem without the input of other members. (and if  that is the case we always appreciate if you outline your steps in the solution post so that others can benefit from it in the future. 😉 )

Welcome to Public Mobile! 

@Writer56 

The solution has already been changed for you.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i did the same thing i upgraded my plan

@Writer56 wrote:

Hey folks my bad. Didn't even know about that. How can I correct it or can I?

@Writer56   You should be able to edit the solution by clicking on the 3 dots top right of the post, but if you run into problems trying to edit, don't worry, sometimes one of the oracles will make the correction.

Being a new user is a bit of learning curve, but I'm sure you will be able to get the hang of things if you post here regularly and maybe even earn a dollar or more yourself by helping others who have questions:)

Anyway welcome to PM:)

Writer56

Hey folks my bad. Didn't even know about that. How can I correct it or can I?

@wetcoaster   Yes wrong solutions get marked from time to time, most of the times I know it's because the system is unfamiliar to new users, so it's an easily done error:) 

@Writer56 wrote:

Awesome. We are making the switch tonight. Thanks for the help.

You're new here, but for future reference it would have been nice to give @dabr the solution since s/he provided the information you were looking for. 

Since solutions play a role in the alocation of community rewards, giving yourself the solution is frowned upon somewhat, unless you solved your problem without the input of other members. (and if  that is the case we always appreciate if you outline your steps in the solution post so that others can benefit from it in the future. 😉 )

Welcome to Public Mobile! 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Writer56 wrote:

Hi just wondering if I can purchase the $40 plan now and upgrade to the $50 plan in a few months?

Since this is prepaid there is no contract, you can change plans at any time by going into self serve.

However, please be aware that there are no refunds for any unused portions of your current plan if you do an immediate plan change, so you should schedule the plan change for your next renewal.

If there is a promo plan accessible to existing members that appeals to you, schedule a future dated plan change as soon as you can. By doing so the system is honouring the promo even if it's not accessible at time of renewal anymore. If you change your mind before renewal you can always cancel the plan change but then you'll have only access to in-market plans at time of renewal.

Writer56

Awesome. We are making the switch tonight. Thanks for the help.

Writer56

Thank you

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Writer56 wrote:

Yes you can up/down grade to different plans anytime, but always choose 'renew at next cycle' so that you don't lose what you have left on your current plan and having it also fund the new plan immediately.

Edit:  PM has a promotion on right now for second month free with any plan purchase of $25 or higher, so it's a good idea  to do this before the promotion ends on the 16th Dec.

Here is the promo details link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-FREE-w...

Need Help? Let's chat.