cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan

Joseeb07
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the 35$ plan. I am supposed to have 1.5gb plus a bonus of 500mo. For some reason, for two month I've only been having 500mo. I am still paying 35$

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Joseeb07 wrote:

I have the 35$ plan. I am supposed to have 1.5gb plus a bonus of 500mo. For some reason, for two month I've only been having 500mo. I am still paying 35$

@Joseeb07 

When do you activate/start this $35 plan? 

There has been some changes within the last year around this plan...

August 2020 = 1.5MB (with Autopay enabled)

esjliv_0-1623287304344.png

Sept/Oct 2020 = 2.5MB (with Autopay enabled)

esjliv_1-1623287418898.png

Current In-Market Plan = 3MB (with Autopay enabled)

esjliv_2-1623287487382.png

Changing plans to current in-market ones are really easy here....if you do not have the $35 Plan with 3MB (with Autopay enabled), Schedule a plan change and you will have it on your next renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

maybe you have old plan and you can change to the new one.

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

Why do you say all this? First you say they can change plan. Then you say only one way to fix it.

There is no moderator needed. They have an older plan that they can change to the newer one.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Joseeb07 

I am surprised you are getting 1.5gb of data because the $35 PM plan offers 2.5gb of data and if you are on AutoPay a bonus 500mb of data totalling 3.0gb.

The current PM Flash Sale, you get another bonus 2.0gb every 30 days as long as you stay with PM.

I would suggest you check your self serve account under My Data & Add-Ons. It should show 2.5gb + 500mb at 3G Speed with the amount of data used/3072mb.

If it is different, you should contact a moderator by clicking on the SIMon Chat button and ask to contact a moderator to look into you data discrepancy.

Try sweet talking them on chat and tell them about the current Flash Sale for a bonus 2gb. 😉 They might give you the extra bonus/month.

Anonymous
Not applicable
but your plan for $35
  • 2.5 GB Data¹ at 3G speed
  • +BONUS 500MB with AutoPay
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

maybe you have old plan and you can change to the new one.

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

@Joseeb07 wrote:

The current $35 plan includes 3GB of data if you're using autopay.  I know doing this won't change what you've received in the past, but I would considered scheduling a plan change so that you can take advantage of more data in the future.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Joseeb07 

Exactly what promo did you sign up on?  It'll help us understand the details/etc for this.  You can usually find the promo here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/bd-p/Announcements

You can also reach out to a Moderator who will be able to look into your account specifically via the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) or messaging them here.

You should have seen any Bonus Data activate pretty quickly.  Most promotions are one-time only, and if you've used it up, it will disappear from your account.  Alternatively, if you're missing that 500mb data, it may require you activate AutoPay with a credit card number.  More details on the exact promo would help us help you!  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.