cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan

Whanjo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

1. I used have refer a friend reward  from my wife no. And my wife is still using same phone ,but reward is gone.

2. I already paid 90 days payment. If I change to 30days other plan  before finishing bill cycle, can I have  credit for diference? 

Even if i change 30days plan, can i keep current reward ? 

( if i am 18mth user of pm, when i change plan it will be 0mth or 19mth for next month ) 

1 REPLY 1

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Whanjo,

@Whanjo wrote:

Hi.

1. I used have refer a friend reward  from my wife no. And my wife is still using same phone ,but reward is gone.

2. I already paid 90 days payment. If I change to 30days other plan  before finishing bill cycle, can I have  credit for diference? 

Even if i change 30days plan, can i keep current reward ? 

( if i am 18mth user of pm, when i change plan it will be 0mth or 19mth for next month ) 

1  If both accounts remained active, you should be receiving the referral reward.  You should contact the moderators about this

2  If you change the plan in the middle of a cycle, there is no credit for the unused portion.  However, you can make the change, and tell the system to only change the plan at the end of the current cycle.

3  If you change your plan, you are still on mth 18/19 (as far as loyalty rewards are concerned).

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.