cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan not working

Fee8002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

not sure where to go as this is the first time i have had an issue however my plan isn't up till the 27th of August and i have not had phone nor text in two days. At first i thougth it was an issue with the network now i am not sure. 

Can anyone help with this issue or send me in the right direction. 

Located in Nova Scotia

8 REPLIES 8

@Fee8002 wrote:

I am currently on the $25 a month unlimited talk and text plan

Somewhat unrelated to your (now solved- yeah!) problem.... And none of my business... But:

Assuming that you are on the province wide talk / international text plan. Have you considered upgrading to the "new $25 plan"? It would give you Canada wide talk, international text plus 1GB of data (if you are on auto pay) for the same price.

In your self serve go to plan change, select the ready made $25 plan and make sure to click on "change at next renewal".

Fee8002

ok I feel like a moron.... we will blame that on mommy brain. Phone is working now after restart. 

Thank you for the simple fix. 

@Fee8002 check in your self serve or dial *611 to see if account is active

Fee8002

i have been using the phone and the plan for almost a year with no issues until the last 2 days...

Fee8002

I am currently on the $25 a month unlimited talk and text plan

@Fee8002  you should start by restarting your phone. Then  check your self serve account to see if the plan is active still.  I'm in nova Scotia and I Havnt had any problems with the network! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fee8002 wrote:

not sure where to go as this is the first time i have had an issue however my plan isn't up till the 27th of August and i have not had phone nor text in two days. At first i thougth it was an issue with the network now i am not sure. 

Can anyone help with this issue or send me in the right direction. 

Located in Nova Scotia

Did you buy the phone used? Check the blacklist in case it was marked as stolen after the fact.

Is it an iphone 6? Apparently they have issues with the antenna.

What plan are you on? Maybe you've used all the minutes in the $10 or $15 plan and/or maybe you've used all the texts in the $10 plan.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Fee8002 hi what plan are you on?

Need Help? Let's chat.