plan for 2 line

ntimoshkin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a new plans for 2 phone -1 unlocked . Keep same phone numbers. Thanks

Nick

6 REPLIES 6

nightbrad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey. This might not be the best way to open your account. Try pressing the big question mark on the board for more help!

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@ntimoshkin wrote:

Nick

You can't use the same phone number for 2 phones at the same time. They both need their own numbers.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ntimoshkin activate with temporary numbers, once sim is active then port your number via selfserve.

Don't forget to use your first account as a referral for the second.  If you need one for the first line ask someone in the thread.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ntimoshkin wrote:

Nick

1.  You need to get the other locked phone unlocked before you can use it with PM unless it is locked to Telus or Koodo.  Call the provider of the locked phone to get it unlock for free.

2.  PM does not allow more than 1 phone in an account.  Each phone number will have its separate PM account using an unique email address because PM self-serve account is using email address as username.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@ntimoshkin with public mobile it's 1 line per account.  You can have the same name and credit card for both accounts but they have to each have their own different email 

Need Help? Let's chat.