cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan expired

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

today is the renew day, after log in self serve account, it shows my plan expired. and " if u already paid pls disregard this message ur account suspended..."but the account balance still have money to renew. is that because the first day renew everyone see the same message in the renew day? 

8 REPLIES 8

Tariqqazi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue. I was away for a month and didn't pay but I came back yesterday and paid it right away. it's been more than 24 hours and my phone is still not active. My account shows 50$ and still says plan expired.

@missorange wrote:

@carsonlawrence  agree, it will make new customer get confused. people will make another payment when they saw plan expired. 

Yes you are right @missorange ...nothing we can do..it's something known on the site...

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@missorangeand @carsonlawrence It is normal on renewal day for you account to say expired/suspended, sometime today the payment will be processed and your account will go back to Active by tomorrow. You should still be able to use your phone.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@carsonlawrence  agree, it will make new customer get confused. people will make another payment when they saw plan expired. 

@carsonlawrence wrote:

Im have the same issue can we have some sort or resolution to this

No resolution is needed...if everything is working fine.Smiley Happy

carsonlawrence
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im have the same issue can we have some sort or resolution to this

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@missorange wrote:

today is the renew day, after log in self serve account, it shows my plan expired. and " if u already paid pls disregard this message ur account suspended..."but the account balance still have money to renew. is that because the first day renew everyone see the same message in the renew day? 

@missorange 

Yes..just leave it be..it will go thru the process and all will be good...

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@missorange wrote:

Yes EXPIRED in red...but if you can call and text don't do anything...it will be ok tomorrow and show ACTIVE again...

Need Help? Let's chat.