cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change

mi60
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if i change my plan from $40 to $25, do i still get keep my $2 refer friends reward?

7 REPLIES 7

And you would keep the $2 in referral credits and $2 Autopay credit (if you are on Autopay) even if you switched to the $15 plan.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mi60 wrote:

i mean i have refered two frieds to public mobile, so now i am geting$2 off my bill every month, if i change my plan from $40 to $25, do i still get this $2 off every month?

No problem.  You will continue to get the $2 refer-a-friend reward after your plan changed from the $40 to $25 as long as your friends stay with PM.

@mi60 wrote:

i mean i have refered two frieds to public mobile, so now i am geting$2 off my bill every month, if i change my plan from $40 to $25, do i still get this $2 off every month?

Yup...as long as the friends plans are active...you still get the reward no matter which plan you have.

mi60
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@mi60Friend referrals stick around as long as your friends are active users. You can change to whatever plan you like in the mean time.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mi60 wrote:

if i change my plan from $40 to $25, do i still get keep my $2 refer friends reward?

You keep all your rewards as long as your plan stays Active...no matter which plan you have.

If your friend cancels their PM plan...your friend referral reward goes away too.

austinproh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm new here but from what I have read I don't see how it would not allow you to stop getting your referrals. 

Need Help? Let's chat.