cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change reward carry over

lessgrowth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am considering changing from $10 to $15 plan. Do my present rewards: $2 for auto pay an $1 for loyalty carry over if I change?

10 REPLIES 10

Rubymangal

Yes I believe they do. Since the rewards are based on the account. Cheers!

@lessgrowth yes, even on the $15 plan it's throttled lte

@lessgrowth wrote:

What does "Any data will be 4G LTE throttled to 3mbps" mean to me with the $15/month plan?

And thanks for your support.

Less

This means that your data speeds, when connected to the LTE network, won't be any faster than that 3Mbps speed.

lessgrowth

What does "Any data will be 4G LTE throttled to 3mbps" mean to me with the $15/month plan?

And thanks for your support.

Less

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lessgrowth The reward will stay the same. As other mentioned that you can't get back the $10 plan in the future once you change your plan. I find buying an add-on of $5 of 500 minutes of Canada-wide calls are more feasible than having $5 more each cycle. The add-on minutes will stay in your account you use them up. 

@lessgrowth 

Keep in mind the $10 plan is no longer offered once you switch you can no longer switch back. Any data will be 4G LTE throttled to 3mbps.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@lessgrowth wrote:

I am considering changing from $10 to $15 plan. Do my present rewards: $2 for auto pay an $1 for loyalty carry over if I change?

As stated all of your current rewards will carry over if you change plans.  The extra $5 between plans gives you a lot more service.  You will now have unlimited incoming calls, unlimited texting, and 100 minutes of outgoing calls!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lessgrowth wrote:

@lessgrowth  Rewards and add-ons are associated with your account and not your plan so you can change plans as many times as you wish without affecting your rewards/add-ons.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@lessgrowth hi yes they will carry over

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @lessgrowth ,

Yes, they do carry over!

🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.