cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone service not working

wolf16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently joined public mobile. When I activated my SIM card I ported in the number from my old phone, however the information I gave for the old number was not completely correct. Since then my phone has not had full service oh, it has only been able to make outgoing calls but cannot receive incoming. Also he picks and chooses who it will receive texts from. On top of this I just paid my bill for the month and did not receive any data. I have the correct information for my old number now, as I have been led to believe problem lies with that. Also when I try to enter my phone number on the automated system Public Mobile doesn't recognize it. My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx. Please get back to me as soon as possible

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@wolf16 wrote:

I recently joined public mobile. When I activated my SIM card I ported in the number from my old phone, however the information I gave for the old number was not completely correct. Since then my phone has not had full service oh, it has only been able to make outgoing calls but cannot receive incoming. Also he picks and chooses who it will receive texts from. On top of this I just paid my bill for the month and did not receive any data. I have the correct information for my old number now, as I have been led to believe problem lies with that. Also when I try to enter my phone number on the automated system Public Mobile doesn't recognize it. My phone number is 250 xxxxx. Please get back to me as soon as possible

@wolf16  To protect your privacy remove your phone number from your post. Best way to contact Public regardin this issue:

bs.JPG

When submitting the ticket include the correct porting info:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Please edit your post by clicking the 3 dots on right hand side and remove your personal information (phone number) as it's open for all to see.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

"When I activated my SIM card I ported in the number from my old phone, however the information I gave for the old number was not completely correct."

Sounds like an incomplete port. You should write the moderators for assistance: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Also, this is a public forum, so you should edit your post and remove your phone number immediately. 

Need Help? Let's chat.