cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone randomly goes into no service

darinamber
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone randomly goes into no service at home. It started 2 days ago I have used it at home since I started with public mobile about 6 months ago .If I re start my phone it goes back to normal.

7 REPLIES 7

@AngelczK wrote:

There's many factors that could be causing this issue.. It could me your phone network settings, hardware or you could be located in a non-sevice zone.  

Any speicific ideas that could help point this person in the right direction?

AngelczK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There's many factors that could be causing this issue.. It could me your phone network settings, hardware or you could be located in a non-sevice zone.  

@darinamber wrote:

tried it another phone same issues . Its a newer phone and dont have any other issues with the

phone . I get less bars now at home than i did when i first started with PM

@darinamber  If the behaviour is consistent across phones then it could be an account issue. Best to notify PM of the problem.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

darinamber

tried it another phone same issues . Its a newer phone and dont have any other issues with the

phone . I get less bars now at home than i did when i first started with PM

darinamber

I tried it another phone same issues . Its a newer phone and dont have any other issues with the phone . I get less bars now at home than i did when i first started with PM

jordan23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @darinamber , as per @Dunkman , it might be a phone issue not a network issue. Public Mobile is on Canada's largest mobile network since they use the same network as Telus. Me personally, I recently just switched from Fido to PM a couple of weeks ago and I now have better coverage than before. I used to have no signal on elevators and basements with Fido but now I do get signals on both ever since the switch! 🙂 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@darinamber 

Do you have an extra phone at home? Try the SIM card in another phone to determine whether hardware issue versus PM Service issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.