cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone port is not working

lelanjiang123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I requested to transfer my number. Currently, the data is working and i am able to calling out. However, all the incoming calls and messages are still on the old provider. It has been two days like this. Can you please assist?

My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thanks,

Lelan

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

3 REPLIES 3

@lelanjiang123 

As mentioned above, your port is stuck.  Fastest way is to contact Telus porting team as described above.

Here is some additional information on porting:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Transferring-or-Changing-your-Phone-Num...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lelanjiang123 

Try rebooting, removing and reinserting SIM card.

If that doesn't work, call the porting helpline at 1-x for trouble with porting.

It's not available for any other account related inquiries.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any of your personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right corner.

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.