Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: phone number status

@vincep wrote:

its my post dumb dumb 

And the point keeps flying over your head. If you have such complete disregard for this community other than needing the moderators...why do you keep posting?

Send private messages to the moderators for every little question/comment/complaint you might have and wait for their response in private message. No one here would be any the wiser that you did. You don't have to read posts that aren't from moderators and the community doesn't have to at minimum scan your posts. Win win.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vincep wrote:

its my post dumb dumb 

And you'll cry if you want to?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

grow up vincep.  it is cold. who has frostbite?

Highlighted

ok marilea i didnt realize u were a professional manner person. im a very kind and caring  perspn and would give the shirt off my back to somepne in need. now back to the matter at hand. My phone isnt working and i need my phone for work to buy new shirts to give away.  Thanks so very much for your professional advice. I really learned a lot from your professionialism. N would u have any professional advice as to how to load my pin number?  thanks so much.  Chris.

Highlighted

relax buddy, all good, whatever

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hahahahaha ..thanks to you all for getting my post to 25+ replies ...you guys are awesome in your special way 

Need Help? Let's chat.