cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone compatibility

mjholm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I checked compatibility my model and make of phone checked out. I failed to notice that the 4GLTE isn't I think. I signed up for a plan, now what do I do?

9 REPLIES 9

haveajuice

Are you having same issue ?

mjholm

Thanks for your help. I have resolved the issue. It is working now. There was an issue with ow I installed my Sim card. I don't need much support because this is just for talk and text for my grandkds first phone.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mjholm wrote:

It is a Huawei Y6 II

Huawei Y6II has limited support for Telus Network.  You need to get a different phone to use with PM.

https://www.frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/gnkm5/telus-canada/devices?utf8=✓&q%5Bfull_name...

mjholm

No it says emergency calls only

mjholm

It lists it as compatible and I heard the 4G LTE is optional from someone else. Any ideas?

mjholm

It is a Huawei Y6 II

srlawren

@mjholm wrote:

When I checked compatibility my model and make of phone checked out. I failed to notice that the 4GLTE isn't I think. I signed up for a plan, now what do I do?

@mjholm LTE is technically optional.  What's your phone's brand and model?  (Please be as specific as possible with the model number)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

popping

@mjholm wrote:

What phone do you have?

If you phone does not work with PM, you need to get a phone which is compatible with PM.

There is no refrund since PM is a prepaid service.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.