Did you mean: 

phone call cost to Dubai UAE

srivamadevan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is the tariff for calls to Dubai UAE

7 REPLIES 7

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could use Wi-Fi apps like Skype, WhatsApp, Fongo, or Textnow.

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There is other option available. If the person you are calling has a mobile phone, you can use a talk/chat app such as Skype, Line or WhatsApp, etc...via WiFi/data connection.

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

Calls to Canada and USA only im afraid. You will have to use a VOIP app or facebook messenger calling.

@Mountainmaxman 

Bolded part is incorrect. As mentioned in previous posts in this thread: There are 18 countries besides Canada and US included in the $15/400 international call add-on. (refer to posts for the list)

It's just that UAE is not included in those 18 countries.

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Calls to Canada and USA only im afraid. You will have to use a VOIP app or facebook messenger calling.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

As stated previously, the add-on offering from Public Mobile doesn't cover UAE, so you'll have to use a 3rd party long distance service/calling card. I just checked a few I'm familar with:

Gold Line: ~28¢/min: https://shop.goldline.net/daccess/

Raza: ~13¢/min - https://www.raza.com/

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@srivamadevan wrote:

Public Mobile does not offer international calling options to the UAE. You have to get a calling card from your corner store or find an app that lets you call Dubai.

Countries included in the 400 minute international call add-on: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@srivamadevan wrote:

There is none as that isn't one of the Countries that you can call with Public Mobile.  LD Calling.PNG

ETA:  You will need to use a calling card if you wish to call there while with the PM network

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.