cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone#519 xxxxx unable to call outside my area, Plan was for unlimited calling Canada wide uni tx

brigittehoffman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Contract1xxxxx

Phone # 519 xxxx Brigitte H. & John H. Phone# 519 xxxxxxx Both contracts where for unlimted calling canada wide Unlimited universal texting. Cannot call out on either phone outside our calling area. Have sent text messages through my phone and through compture and have recieved no response. So phones of no use to us since all calls are to our children and friends who all live outside our calling area. Please adress this as soon as possible as we are paying for a sevice we do not have, thank you. Brigitte H.  Bxxxxxx@gmail .com

6 REPLIES 6

@brigittehoffman,

The links in the post from @Anonymous near the beginning of this thread contain all the instructions you need to contact the Moderator_Team via the private messaging system (top right corner of all Community boards, the envelope icon).

Send your personal information for each phone number, including a PIN, account number, and cellular number, with a description of your issue(s).  Moderators will respond to you asap, as all support requests are filled on a first in, first out basis.

Provide as much information as possible in your PM to the Moderators, and it will work out.

Again, the vast majority of commenters are subscribers just like yourself.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@brigittehoffman

@brigittehoffman

I am truly sorry you have been having troubles for such a long time. I would like to mention that the people that respond to your post are not employees of the company, we are just other customers, like you, trying to help out other customers. As mentioned it is not safe to be putting personal information in this forum as it is readable to anyone on the Internet so we all recommend removing all personal information from this post for your safety. 

The questions can be repetitive sometimes because you have such a vast demographic of people responding to your post that the information is sometimes interpreted in different ways. For instance you mentioned not being able to call "outside our calling area". Some might interpret that as the area that is covered by your plan, while others might consider that to mean just local to the phone number. There are many calling issues to have like, not able to make calls, not able to make longe distance calls, not able to calll outside your province, etc. As we are not able to look at anything to do with your account the more specific information that you give relating to your issue the better. 

We see that you registered on the 15th  and that you attempted to text the Mods. Contacting the Mods through a private message via the community forum (here) is the way to have your issue sorted. Being a low cost carrier comes with drawbacks and this is one of them also there are no call centre's or physical stores and it is designed as a self serve (do it yourself) carrier. 

Contacting the mods can take sometime and if you like to give us some detailed information then we will gladly try to help. Quite often we are able to assist with an issue before the Mods get to the issue in the queue.

Again sorry about the delay and we are here to help to the best of our abilities.

Anonymous
Not applicable

A month!? Criminy! Turn off autopay for heavens sake.

If your account is active (just not working unfortunately) then you can easily port your number out.

Before your term expires of course if you do turn off autopay.

Have you had any response from mods?

@CS_Agent

brigittehoffman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As I have read both your solutions to my problem and neither one is acceptable. I have already supplied all the information you have requested and as no one seem s to be able to give a straight forward answere to the problem I am not sure how to proceed with your company. It seems to me that no one is able to give a yes or no, which is all this required. I am either covered for the contract I signed up for or not, simple from where I sit. Apparently not from your stand point, so as this seems to be a continually circle of confusion with no real resolving of the issue at hand, what would you like me to do. I have been without service for over a month. You continue to take payment for a sevice I do not have. From where I stand your company is not proving to be an asset to me , it is not one I would recommend to anyone. You do not respond to direct problem solving, you do not respond with anything valid as to solving the issue. Honestly if you where in my position and not working for this company would you even been as tolerant as we have been. 1. no service we have paid for. 2 no way of reaching you quickly to solve a problem. 3 Payment continually withdrawn for service not rendered, while conract under dispute. 4 a continual round of no responce to actual problem, always another departments issue, please send all the same info again and again. So either resolve it with supplied info, transfere it to where it needs to go yourself, I am tired of the run around. Please resolve it within the next 24 hours or I will find another provider, one who can be reached when there is a problen,. The small amount I save with your company is invalid when you consider you have received payment for almost 3 months and I have had limited service. I would as a consumer rather pay a higher rate and know that I have some that I can deal with on an issue and have it resolved with one phone call, over and done with resolved no run around John & Brigitte Hoffman

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@brigittehoffman Do not post your personal info as this is a public community. 

Let's work together and isolate your issue. Is it a particular number that you cannot reach or all numbers outside of your province are not working? Can you confirm you have Canada-wide calling by looking at the Plan details in your self-serve account. Have you ported your number from another provider? If yes, did it successfully ported in?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brigittehoffman wrote:

Contractxxxxxx

Phone # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Both contracts where for unlimted calling canada wide Unlimited universal texting. Cannot call out on either phone outside our calling area. Have sent text messages through my phone and through compture and have recieved no response. So phones of no use to us since all calls are to our children and friends who all live outside our calling area. Please adress this as soon as possible as we are paying for a sevice we do not have, thank you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Site policy requires that no personal information be shown here. This is an open forum readable by anyone whether logged in or not.

Seems it's a phone provisioning error. You'll need moderator assistance.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.