cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

people calling my number is going to someone else

djjungly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I sign up yesterday for public mobile, when people call me they cant get hold of me, it goes to someone else. I can call out with no problem but they call be back, it routes to some stranger, please help.

3 REPLIES 3

@djjungly wrote:

Hi

I sign up yesterday for public mobile, when people call me they cant get hold of me, it goes to someone else. I can call out with no problem but they call be back, it routes to some stranger, please help.

If you took a new number during activation, I would just go ahead and change it.  That would be thre only resolution anyway if you were assigned someone else's phone number by mistake.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@djjungly wrote:

Hi

@djjungly  Best to bring this to the attention of the moderator team You migjt need to get a new number because you might have been incorrectly assigned an active number

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@djjungly, did you initiate a number port or select new number?  If a number port is involved, the port could be stuck.  For new number, perhaps there was a problem with the number assignment.  In any event, you will need the moderator team to follow up.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.