cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paying for 3 numbers

Claredavidson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm paying for 3 seperate numbers {3 seperate phones} when renewed i was only able to activare one. The other 2 i don't even see on my account now. How do i activate the other to phones again. Payment for all 3 was taken out of my bank accoount.,

3 REPLIES 3

@Claredavidson 

Can you call 611 on each phone to hear what basic account info it gives you? In theory if the accounts are  existing you could pay for them thru 611 with vouchers and or a card registered for autopay on the account and the 4 digit acct pin # that you imputted when you activated the other two sim cards.

It's almost impossible to create 3 accounts with the same email but if you did (it does occur) you will be the first one who has done it accidently on purpose. This usually happens thru an error and it creates multiple "ghost" accounts that only get discovered when multiple plan charges appear on a credit card statement. I wasn't aware that it could be done with active service on the other accounts but hey stranger things have happened!

When you contact the moderators be prepared with separate emails for the other two phone numbers. Since the other two phone numbers are currently suspended (?) you should not have an issue with autopay at renewal but be mindful that you cannot have more than two accounts renew on the same day with the same card. If they have the same plan amount and they renew in quick succession your card can get flagged with a fraud alert on either the pm side or the card issuer side causing an autopay failure and account suspension.

You may want to have a different card registered for autopay for at least one of the accounts or consider making manual payments ( you will still recieve the $2 autopay reward.)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Claredavidson , you must have activated 3 separate accounts.  Each account has only one phone number.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Claredavidson   PM My Account is One Email address used for one PM phone lines.  

So with 3 lines, you will have used 3 email addresses (unless you didn't setup My account for the other 2 lines.

if you are certain you created 3 different accounts but forgot which email you used, contact Mod and they can sort it out

you can use the Chatbot to open the ticket, type the following to get to open ticket quicker

type: Fogot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click her to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

Need Help? Let's chat.