cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid for wrong plan

Spidy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I started an account today * ************** T Brown *** *** ****. I accidentally chose the wrong plan. ($** talk text and * g data) I meant to chose the special offer - $** talk text *g data plus bonus ***mb if auto pay. I paid again to change plan upon renewal, but can you switch to special offer now ? seeing as this is only a few hours into my first day? Thank You*Trina

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mary_M wrote:

thanks! we're trying - turnaround time is still 24 to 48 hours but we're moving as fast as we can!  🙂 @will13am

Thanks for the update @Mary_M

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thanks! we're trying - turnaround time is still 24 to 48 hours but we're moving as fast as we can!  🙂 @will13am

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Mary_M wrote:

Hey @Spidy,

someone has gotten back to you with validation questions 🙂 Please have a look at your private messages.

Cheers,

Mary

@Mary_M, given your speedy response in this thread, I take it the big backlog is pretty much in the rear view mirror with much improved interaction times???  Keep up the good work!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Spidy,

someone has gotten back to you with validation questions 🙂 Please have a look at your private messages.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

All the above suggestions are spot on, but beware of this: If you log in and change your plan to a new plan and have it activate NOW you will lose your current plan and that money is out the window  I'd wait to see if the moderators will be lenient and adjust your current plan for you  If they don't, then you can decide to do it yourself if you don't want to lose the value of your current plan. That being said you can change it now and have it activate on your next renewal date. That way you don't lose anything, but you're stuck with your current plan for this cycle. 

GC 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

And @Spidy you will have to wait up to 2 or 3 days for answer...patience they will reply to you!!!

srlawren

@mimmo wrote:

Send a private message to the moderator_team explain what happened. 

@Spidy you can read how to do that here:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Spidy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thx mimmo

mimmo

Send a private message to the moderator_team explain what happened. They are pretty good with these things

Need Help? Let's chat.