Did you mean: 

p

tee-jay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

last

7 REPLIES 7

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tee-jay This is novel; ask a question, get responses, delete question! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tee-jay wrote:

last week I open 4 accounts and had the numbers ported, everything seems to work fine except I can't receive call on any of the lines. I'm hoping to fix this issue.

@tee-jay  Unless you are porting landlines then the port should have completed within 4 hours and you should have been able to receive calls. If your previous provider was a mobile provider the your ports are stuck.

Public Mobile recommends the following steps if you need to port-in a number:

• Be sure to note the best practices below to ensure a smooth process:
    1. Only the authorized account holder can transfer a number.
    2. You cannot transfer numbers between Public Mobile accounts.
    3. Your previous account must be active in order for the number transfer to go through. Once the transfer is complete, it will be automatically deactivated from your previous service provider.
    4. Double check your old account info, as it needs to be correct in order for your number transfer to complete.

To complete your port-in request, click  this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator.  Include the correct info as follows:

1. Account number with previous provider
  2. Name on the account
  3. Phone number with previous provider.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@tee-jay Just an FYI: you posted in the "Community" board so I moved your thread to one that receives more attention for service issues. "Using Your Service" is currently the best catcch all board.

I'm sure your number transfers will get sorted. Welcome aboard. 😊

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@tee-jay Landline/voip numbers can take 1 - 2 weeks to transfer. Until the transfers finish your old service should be functional.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tee-jay you can receive texts, make calls and send texts on all 4 lines? I would say stuck port, try contacting the moderators and ask them to fix it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your port is stuck.

All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@tee-jay seems like you have a port failure to  contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention porting issues       check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.