mahbob_b
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i am new with this service 

i paid 2

$20 on jan 6 to renew at london drug

i got a text on jan 7th to pay again 

so i paid another $25 total of $50thinking it would cover jan and feb 

but i got another notice i have to pay again 

how can i talk to someone to let then know i paid for 2 months ?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mahbob_b wrote:

i paid 2

While we're all speculating on what's actually happening...you can send a private message to the moderators to see if they can sort you out.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I just reviewed this again and now it does not sound so complicated. @mahbob_b you must have added voucher at London Drugs as they do not renew your plan. That voucher was probably used to renew your plan until now. So the rest of the payment you made should be available in your account. So login to your account and see how much balance you have left. Also, review the payment history and see where the payment went. You can post a screenshot of that payment history so we can help. Again, be sure to hide any personal details. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Was the text you received a renewal payment reminder? The reminders say to ignore them if you have the funds in your account or are on autopay. You should check your self-serve account, post a screen shot with your personal information removed.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mahbob_b Unbelievable! PM plans are 30 days minimum so it should not ask you pay every other day. When you login to your self-serve account, what date(s) and balance do you see? What number are you getting texts from? Is it possible to post a screenshot of this? If yes, be sure to hide any personal info. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mahbob_b wrote:

i paid 2

Can you post screenshots of your overview page and maybe the payment history. Blank out personal info of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.