cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order new sim card

toniastr123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I tried to order a new sim card for my daughter's phone. All looked ok, until I put our new postal code. The page said that there was a wrong postal code. After I did the procedure 3 times and it showed unsuccessful, I saw that my visa card was charged once. I only hope that I have ordered just one sim card and not three. Is there a way, I can find out?

thanks,

Antonia

3 REPLIES 3

@toniastr123 wrote:

I tried to order a new sim card for my daughter's phone. All looked ok, until I put our new postal code. The page said that there was a wrong postal code. After I did the procedure 3 times and it showed unsuccessful, I saw that my visa card was charged once. I only hope that I have ordered just one sim card and not three. Is there a way, I can find out?

If your Visa was only charged once, then there was only one order.  Did the amount equal the price of one sim card or of threee sim cards?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@toniastr123 Please reach out to the moderator team via one of the two ways listed below. They will be able to tell you if the order went through.  

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Yes contact the moderators to confirm. Two ways to reach them.

Simon.JPG

Or via private message at this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can fix the address with them as well if need be.

Need Help? Let's chat.