cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old user returning

dalemobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello. I was with p/m a number of months ago, and now resigned up. I wish to get into the community, but it seems that my old info doesn't let me now set a "new" community log in

12 REPLIES 12

@Lorne2 wrote:

Yes 

As you were replying to a question asked of @dalemobile , are you in control of that account as well as the Lorne2  account?

@dalemobile wrote:

Yes, and I tried that .. but no go????  gave me an error message

Ok so using your old nom de plume, are you using the old password attached to it?

If an issue do the forgot password process. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lorne2 wrote:

Yes 

@Lorne2 : Yes what? To who?

Lorne2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes 

@dalemobile 

To collect Community rewards you need to use your same email here as the one you use to login to My Account. 

@dalemobile 

You probably already know that PM Self-Serve and PM Community are different things with different logins. They need to be linked with the same email address if you want Community Rewards applied to your account.

The PM Community forum software won't let "new" users register with existing email addresses. You can ask @CS_Agent to fix mismatched email addresses, and to perhaps retroactively apply recent Community Rewards which might have been displaced.

There could be similar issues if you used AutoPay on your old account and want to use AutoPay again on your new account - your credit card number could already be "in use" by a "different" account - but the PM Mods can fix this as needed, too.

If your old account was terminated then any available funds, add-ons, SIM card, phone number, Rewards (Loyalty, Referrals) attached to it are gone forever. If it hasn't already been too long (and the account is still suspended/inactive) then you can still use it to claim those things.

dalemobile

Hmm .. ?? .. oh, ok .. well maybe I am in then .. ok, will try to continue to converse in the community then .. I have some question to ask .. thanks

dalemobile

Yes, and I tried that .. but no go????  gave me an error message

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@dalemobile wrote:

hello. I was with p/m a number of months ago, and now resigned up. I wish to get into the community, but it seems that my old info doesn't let me now set a "new" community log in

Could you give us more details on what you are trying to do? You are using your community account right now that was created on 09-08-2019 11:34 PM.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@dalemobile Welcome back. You don't need a new community login. You can use the old community login.  For rewards, change the email address for the community login to match your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.