cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number

AndrewM1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to activate my SIM card when I get to the part where I should be able to select a new phone number the site doesn't let me choose one. Has anyone else had this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AndrewM1 wrote:

I am trying to activate my SIM card when I get to the part where I should be able to select a new phone number the site doesn't let me choose one. Has anyone else had this problem?

@AndrewM1 hi you can try the live chat for activations here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AndrewM1 , the activation portal is known to be finicky at times.  Please clear browser cache and try again or use a different browser.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@AndrewM1 wrote:

@AndrewM1  The activation website can be finicky at times. Best to wait 50 minutes, clear your cache or maybe change browsers make sure you have JavaScript enabled and sometimes selecting incognito mode helps.

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AndrewM1 Using incognito mode in your browser may work. I understand that does solve some issues with the activation process.

Need Help? Let's chat.