cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number transfer

kellylynn1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my name is kelly-lynn lustig, account number =====

i am unable to transfer my koodo number, 226-=====to my new public mobile account. great company so far by the way. as long as i dont encounter other technical difficulties. as this koodo number is my professional number as well. i am not able to be contacted until this number is transfered., 

[Personal info deleted - Luddite]

5 REPLIES 5

joepublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@kellylynn1 wrote:

i am unable to transfer my koodo number, 226-=====to my new public mobile account. great company so far by the way. as long as i dont encounter other technical difficulties. as this koodo number is my professional number as well. i am not able to be contacted until this number is transfered., 

Another suggestion while you are waiting for the port to complete is to put your old Koodo SIM card back into your phone so that you can still receive calls and texts until the port has completed. You will know when the port has been completed when your Koodo SIM stops working. Once your Koodo SIM is not working then re-insert the PM SIM card into your phone and you should be good to go.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kellylynn1 wrote:

1.  I hope that you did your research that PM does not have a call centre.  Support is provided by moderator and moderator wait time is up to 48 hours.  Therefore, any issue will take up to 2 or more days to resolve depending on how many messages exchanges required to fix the problem.  Each message exchange will take another 48 hours.  

2.  Please make sure that your current number is active before you can port your number to PM.

3a.  If you are porting a Koodo prepaid number to PM, you need to send a private message to moderator. 

3b.  If you are porting a Koodo postpaid number, login to your self-serve account and select 

[Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Transfer a wireless or wireline number ] to port your Koodo postpaid number to PM

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kellylynn1 wrote:

If you have a Koodo prepaid account then you must contact the @CS_Agent  to do the phone number port for your.

Click here to send a private message to the moderators. Please include account number, name,phone number and PIN and they will do the port for you.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@kellylynn1 Only post-paid Koodo a numbers can be transferred from within your PM self-serve account. 

Pre-paid must be managed bybthe moderators; send  a private message to the moderator team with the request.

Your Koodo SIM should continue to work until the transfer is complete; do not close the Koodo account. Have a look at: BE PREPARED.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.