cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number transfer is failed

Michael1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.  I tried to transfer my phone number prepayed from CHATRMOBILE to PUBLIC  MOBILE and is failed. Now i can call from SIM card Public Mobile and from sim card CHATRMOBILE. But problem is what the two SIM cards have the same phone  number, but not the same mobile company. My Sim card from my previos company is still activated and i can call with this Sim card,,  but the new Sim card from Public mobile  activated but not full activated. I can call from this Sim card but to get the calls to this Sim card (PUBLIC MOBILE) i can not,. But the problem that my two Sim cards have the same phone number but it is two  different company. Thank you for the help

3 REPLIES 3

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Michael1980

Welcome to Public Mobile.

@ShawnC13 provided some great information.

I believe you'll also receive a text message from Public Mobile when the port is complete as well. Again, contacting the moderator directly will be your best recourse. Hopefully your issue will be resolved soon.

Michael1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Michael1980 wrote:

Hi.  I tried to transfer my phone number prepayed from CHATRMOBILE to PUBLIC  MOBILE and is failed. Now i can call from SIM card Public Mobile and from sim card CHATRMOBILE. But problem is what the two SIM cards have the same phone  number, but not the same mobile company. My Sim card from my previos company is still activated and i can call with this Sim card,,  but the new Sim card from Public mobile  activated but not full activated. I can call from this Sim card but to get the calls to this Sim card (PUBLIC MOBILE) i can not,. But the problem that my two Sim cards have the same phone number but it is two  different company. Thank you for the help

You have a stuck port.  You will need to contact the mods to assist you with it.  Continue to use your CHATR SIM.  Once it stops your Port will be completed and you can now use your public mobile sim as normal. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.