Did you mean: 

not with any provider

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

can i set up with pm with no provider new phone

12 REPLIES 12

don't hate the player. hate the game 😂

@pkaraa wrote:

I seldom read the entire thread, the place I click the thread from shows me the first page and I reply. 

Seldom I find time to read each and every reply on the topic.

most suitable replies can get repeated if they are correct.

@pkaraa, if you don't have time to read the entire thread but post a reply to a thread that has had a solution for over 24 hours you aren't adding to the information provided.    It means that you don't even know what is happening in the thread.  You aren't aware of what is happening in the thread, you don't know if or how the question has evolved.  It is very important to understand and know what is going on in the threads that you are getting yourself involved in.

Your comment that I have quoted actually is not very flattering you are telling people you really don't have time to help them but are just going to post what you want anyway and move on to the next thread.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@pkaraa wrote:

I seldom read the entire thread, the place I click the thread from shows me the first page and I reply. 

Please do read a thread before replying.  Posting unnecessary and repetitive messages doesn't help the person asking the question, adds clutter, and makes it harder for people who haven't yet got their questions answered in other threads to be helped. 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pkaraa wrote:

yes if frequencies of your phone are aligned with PM frequencies then you can use one of those.

Plaese note that this exact same thing was said several hours before you.  As I've mentioned to you on a few previous occassions, please try to avoid repetition.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yes if frequencies of your phone are aligned with PM frequencies then you can use one of those.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@porcupine   Although PM does sell Certified Preowned phones, but provider is pretty much a BYOD provider.  Most Canadian phones sold on the market now, unlocked, will work on PM.  To be really careful, any phones that can be used on Telus and Koodo could be used here without issue.  

Beside confirming phone compatibility regarding frequencies, ideally would be if you can find somebody (friend, relative) with PM service (any plan) and try his/her SIM card in your phone to be 1000% sure it will work.

Most 'big brands' (Samsung, Motorola, iPhone) are compatible with PM.

I would be very cautious with alibaba brands, though...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@porcupine 

You can setup any unlocked phone with PM as long as the device is compatible with PM frequency.

You can check on the PM website:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-started 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@porcupine 

for public mobile phone compatibility

you have to put it a device brand for any phone to you can see all information,

following  >> To find out if your cellular phone is compatible with our network, click Here link

you can visit Here link

Public Mobile uses the following frequency bands:

• 4G LTE and LTE Advanced: 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100 MHz downlink and 1700 MHz uplink (AWS).
  • HSPA: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz (UMTS).

Good Luck..

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can setup an account with PM as long as you have an unlocked compatible phone.

To test whether your phone is compatible with our network and not marked as lost or stolen, click here.Public Mobile uses the following frequency bands:

• 4G LTE and LTE Advanced: 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100 MHz downlink and 1700 MHz uplink (AWS).
  • HSPA: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz (UMTS).

Please note that this information is indicative only. Your phone's compatibility with our 4G or 4G LTE networks is based on the radio frequencies of your phone. Public Mobile does not guarantee that your phone will work on our mobile network.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@porcupine 

yeah with new number for Free,

Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy..

Need Help? Let's chat.