cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not registered on network

pennygunderson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's been over 24 hours since having the public SIM card inserted by Walmart and paying for the plan. It keeps saying not registered on network. I've tried going into connections under mobile networks network mode, WCDMA/GSM auto conect, then network operators,  select automatically,  says unable to connect. if I search networks Public mobile comes up as an option but when I click it it says try later. The phone is not locked. What more can I do? I don't think Walmart completed all of the steps.

33 REPLIES 33

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pennygunderson wrote:

It's been over 24 hours since having the public SIM card inserted by Walmart and paying for the plan. It keeps saying not registered on network. I've tried going into connections under mobile networks network mode, WCDMA/GSM auto conect, then network operators,  select automatically,  says unable to connect. if I search networks Public mobile comes up as an option but when I click it it says try later. The phone is not locked. What more can I do? I don't think Walmart completed all of the steps.

Here's something for you to try before going too much further....www.willmyphonework.net

@pennygunderson 

Is your phone compatible with the network? Not listed as lost/stolen?

GSM/CDMA is ancient technology, might as well be 1990? Do you have 3G/LTE? please give your exact model number of the phone

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@pennygunderson wrote:

@pennygunderson  Did you port in, or was it a new number?

What kind of phoen do you have (be specifc) did you log into the account and it says active? Where did you use the phone before? How do you know its unlocked? Have you tried taking your sim out, and putting it back in? Does that sim work in another phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.