cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving text messages from anyone who's not with PM

iamrgt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We are a new subscriber with PM. We switched from Bell this past week. We ported our old phone numbers over following your prompts.  My husband Rick (Acct# xxxxxxx) got me (wife - xxxx-xxx-xxxx) and our grandson (Caleb - xxx-xxx-xxxx) to switch to PM.

Neither myself or Caleb are receiving text messages from anyone who are not PM customers.

In other words someone with Bell sends me a text (or my grandson) we do not receive them.

what do I do? Help

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

6 REPLIES 6

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@iamrgt wrote:

no. PM sim card in cell phone.

Bell account cancelled

Contact a moderator to see if there was a problem with the port or to have your accounts re-provisioned.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

iamrgt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

no. PM sim card in cell phone.

Bell account cancelled

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@iamrgt  Did you leave your Bell SIM in your phones so Bell can text you to confirm that you are porting over to PM?

Please remove your telephone numbers and personnel information ASAP by clicking the 3 dots on the right corner of the page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iamrgt : Did you leave the Bell SIM's in to wait for the port confirmation text for each number? What about inbound calls? Does the data work?

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@iamrgt :Posting here is for getting help from other customers like you, so don't post and personal information here.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@iamrgt hi first thing delete your personal info by clicking the 3 dots top right corner to edit your post you are on a public forum anyone can see your info!!

Need Help? Let's chat.