cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving incoming calls

hp_ph
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my new PM account yesterday and requested to port my number from Virgin Mobile. I received a message from Virigin saying they had a request for the number.  The data works and I can make call out but I am not receiving any incoming call. If I call someone the number that shows is the correct number.  I understand there are 2 stages for a number to port.  It has been 24 hours and still no incoming call. I tried to connect with SIMon only to get an error message on my screen (I tried several times always same error message).  What else do I need to do to get this working?

3 REPLIES 3

Mandeepkainth
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If the problem has been solved then fine. If not then you can remove your sim card and keep turn off your device for 20 seconds and then reinstall sim card and turn on device. 

Hopefully problem will be solved.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@hp_ph  use the direct message link to send your message since you are having problems using Simon. You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@hp_ph contact the moderators directly for them to help you with this issue. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.