cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting the $10 off for 6 months on my account? please help

mixxingh2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I signed up for the promotion when you guys had it around christmas time. I just got charged full amount and dont see $10 credit applied.

What information is needed for someone to look into this?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RobertQc thanks for the info.

@Sharry19 wrote:

@mixxingh2 Sorry to hear about that you activated the sim one day early but don't worry good thing about PM is that PM always gives you other options to bring your bill down, you can do these steps:

Now there is a promotion going on if you refer a frind to PM and he activate his sim ONLINE ONLY before March 18 both of you get $25 credit one time please see this link for details:- https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

If you go with Autopay then everymonth you will save $2

if you stay longer with PM after every 12 months you will get $1 credit

I hope this info will help you 

@Sharry19Good info here, just if I can add that loyalty credit maxes out at $5 after being here for 5 years. So even after being here for 10 years you still only get $5 off per 30 day renewal (or $15 for 90 day)

@Sharry19 wrote:if you stay longer with PM after every 12 months you will get $1 credit

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mixxingh2 Sorry to hear about that you activated the sim one day early but don't worry good thing about PM is that PM always gives you other options to bring your bill down, you can do these steps:

Now there is a promotion going on if you refer a frind to PM and he activate his sim ONLINE ONLY before March 18 both of you get $25 credit one time please see this link for details:- https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

If you go with Autopay then everymonth you will save $2

if you stay longer with PM after every 12 months you will get $1 credit

I hope this info will help you 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So the other remaining question to be answered was did you activate online or in store? The promo back then required online (at home) activation.

Thanks @RobertQc I tried but didn't find the link...

@mixxingh2

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-...

From December 15 to January 1, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, customers who activate online on a $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans) can get $10 off every 30 days for 6 months. This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!

If you signed up december 14th, you were 1 day early

If you signed up after December 3 but before December 15 (today), you did not qualify for this promo.  .....

What I found on the community...need to be validate...

@Lieux There was one that ran until either Dec 31 or Jan 1.

@RobertQc Date of the beginning???

mixxingh2

@RobertQcThanks

Signed up dec 14,2018 on the $50 plan with the unlimted usa /canada calling and the 8gb data with autopay. 

No changes, no suspensions. 

No sorry @mixxingh2 but I think the promo have started the 9 February...someone else can affirm that???

mixxingh2

@Lieux  Thanks, so even if i signed up dec 14th ,, this is when they had their $10 for 6 month promotion last time. 

I should have received it by now ? don't you think?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@mixxingh2 wrote:

Hello

I signed up for the promotion when you guys had it around christmas time. I just got charged full amount and dont see $10 credit applied.

What information is needed for someone to look into this?

Thanks

@mixxingh2No one here can help you get credits. We are all customers like you. If you are missing a credit use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

However 99% of the time you think you are missing a credit you either don't see it, or did not follow all the stipulations, so we can try to help you idenfity if you are eligble.

Please provide ALL of the following

1) the exact date you signed up,

2) where you signed u (store/at home)

3) what plan you signed up on

4) cost of the plan you signed up on

5) if you made any changes since then, plan changes (if so what)

6) if your account has been suspended

7) Provide screen shots of your public mobile account history (but blur out any details).

Make sure to answer / complete all 7 steps and we can try to help

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Are you sure that you qualified for it? I think the promo was for those who signed up in store, it expired december 31/ january 1. Did you get it last month?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mixxingh2 don't worry the credit will come in the next 30 days....it's written in the promo...Smiley Wink

On 30-day plans, $10 credits applied to account in months 1-6 and can be used in months 2-7. Customers who activate on 90-day plans will have $10 credits applied every 30 days. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash. First credit will be applied within 30 days. If a customer falls into suspend or inactive state during the promotion, they will no longer be eligible for the promotion.

Get Started

Need Help? Let's chat.