cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have activated the received SIM of PM and filled in my phone number's information, including the account number, etc. Today my old SIM of Telus doesn't work. However, the PM new SIM doesn't start working after the old one stops.

6 REPLIES 6

it is an unlocked iphone 8 indeed.

@24528652 

If the SIM card does not work with the other phone, it is likely a SIM card/Public mobile issue.  So, unfortunately, you will need to contact moderator as described above.  You will need to wait 1-2 days for response though....

Make sure iPhone 8 is unlocked. If iPhone 8 is locked, you need to unlock, ask Telus unlocked code, it’s free.

no service, except wifi, put the SIM into another phone does not work, too. mine is iphone8

@24528652 

Might need to contact moderator as described above.  Does anything work?  Which model phone?  Can you call, text or is data working?  Do you see the Public Mobile signal when you put SIM card in?  

Try re-booting your phone.  You could also try your SIM card in another phone to determine whether it is a hardware issue versus public mobile service issue.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@24528652Don't post private information here, it's a public forum.
It sounds like the port is stuck, you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.