cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

mlines
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there for some reason my phone is not receiving a signal it just says searching. please help @CS_Agent

9 REPLIES 9

mlines
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've contacted the moderator team 

I don't think its a service or phone issue, I have never had an issue before 

thanks 

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So many "contact the mods" right off the bat. Smiley Indifferent

@mlines: we need a lot more information to try and help. For starters, look at the posts from @Luddite and @will13am first - if you contact the moderators right away you are likely going to have to wait and provide the same info anyway whereas here there's a good chance we can help you before that.

(Not saying this won't require moderator intervention but it's quicker if the community can try and help first)

Acekiller

You will need to provide more info if you want people to help.

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try to select the "Manually select the network" option in network settings instead of "Automatically select network" option. If you could see public mobile when you do that, select it. You should receive the reception. If you do not see Public mobile, that means your sim is not activated yet. Hope it helps 

@mlines wrote:

hi there for some reason my phone is not receiving a signal it just says searching. please help @CS_Agent

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This sounds like a reception or possibly a phone issue.  Even if there was a recent activation failure, the phone would not search for network perpetually.  @mlines, it would definitely be helpful if you can provide some information on phone involved, account activation status, etc. to allow a narrowing of potential solutions.  You gotta help us to help you.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@mlines Info that will halp us help you:

a) Are you a new customer transfering your number from another carrier?

b) What is make/model of your phone?

c) Are you able to login to your self serve account and see if the plan is correct and Active?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi, 

You'll be better off directly messaging the moderating team through a private message. 

Here is the link: click here

Thank you. 🙂

UPDATE: Didn't see @meocon's reply when I posed this. Please refer to his response above for a detailed explanation. 

meocon

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.