Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: no network

i am not sure which preffered network to chose.Please help me in this

If you're having too much trouble trying to diagnose the issue yourself - I advise to just pop by one of the mobile botiques in your local shopping mall - Telus or the guys at WOW should be able to help you.

Personally, I set up my plan at The Mobile Shop inside Real Canadian Superstore and they were super helpful with everything including porting my number from Freedom and getting my 30 days free promo. Check in there if all else fails.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Kp1003 do you have an old phone or friends that you can pop your dim into or try their sim in your phone? This will help isolate hardware vs account issues.
Highlighted

i tried using my friends phone,its still not qorking. it says sim not registered

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darcygibbs wrote:

If you're having too much trouble trying to diagnose the issue yourself - I advise to just pop by one of the mobile botiques in your local shopping mall - Telus or the guys at WOW should be able to help you.

Personally, I set up my plan at The Mobile Shop inside Real Canadian Superstore and they were super helpful with everything including porting my number from Freedom and getting my 30 days free promo. Check in there if all else fails.

@darcygibbs

Please be aware that any of those options you mentioned are just selling / activating the phone plans. There is only one way to reach Public Mobile customer service for help with account related issues: through private message to the moderator team on this board.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

Highlighted

i dont think its account related problem since my account says active, Maybe some error is thru their side.

But thanks for the help. Much appreciated

Highlighted

@wetcoaster wrote:

@darcygibbs wrote:

@darcygibbs

Please be aware that any of those options you mentioned are just selling / activating the phone plans. There is only one way to reach Public Mobile customer service for help with account related issues: through private message to the moderator team on this board.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

Hey there,

My belief is that the issues he's experiencing are more likely to be device related rather than related to his actual Public Mobile account. I think someone with more technical knowledge could help troubleshoot it in person.

-Darcy