cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no network connection new activation

smrtphusr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, opened up PM account on Oct 10th, phone worked fine until yesterday and now no network is available.

tried rebooting, reinserting sim card no luck.

Please help

12 REPLIES 12

smrtphusr

wow several days? so I prepay for a 30 day plan with no connection just to wait for mod response. i guess you get what you pay for huh

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smrtphusr wrote:

bump. could use some feedback here...

Dude. It's only been 3 hours. Response times from mods can range up to several days around here. It's crappy I know but there it is.

If no one else has any other ideas then you just have to wait. The fact that masses of responses haven't overwhelmed you would suggest that no one else more ideas.

smrtphusr

bump. could use some feedback here...

smrtphusr

i sent a private message to the mods. please help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smrtphusr wrote:

i have no access to another phone atm. initially i tried it on another phone at the time of activation and it worked fine.

it just stopped working suddenly. i was making calls and texts just fine

Has anyone else had access to your phone and maybe they fiddled something accidently (or on purpose 🙂 )

smrtphusr

i have no access to another phone atm. initially i tried it on another phone at the time of activation and it worked fine.

it just stopped working suddenly. i was making calls and texts just fine

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

just to comfirm the phone is not connecting to the network.  (no calls texting data).  have you tried doing a manual network search? or possibly a network settings reset?

as mentioned one of the first troubleshooting things i would do is try your sim in another phone and another sim in your phone. helps direct the troubleshooting towards an acocunt issue or hardware issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smrtphusr wrote:

galaxy s9

its on $30 plan unlimited calling/texting and 500mb data. i only used 5 mb of data

And how about the SIM switch like mimmo_L suggested above?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@smrtphusr wrote:

Hi, opened up PM account on Oct 10th, phone worked fine until yesterday and now no network is available.

Please help

What phone are you using and what plan are you on?

ETA Both questions already asked lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

smrtphusr

galaxy s9

its on $30 plan unlimited calling/texting and 500mb data. i only used 5 mb of data

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

What phone are you using?  can you try sim in a different  phone?  this isolates network vs hardware.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smrtphusr wrote:

Please help

What plan are you on? If it's the $10 one then maybe you've run out of texts and minutes. Maybe. But I sure don't like reading these posts about suddenly things don't work out of the blue.

Need Help? Let's chat.