cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: no internet

You may have "all" APPs other than FaceBook turned "off" from being used with Data. Check your settings. 

Turn WIFI on and Data off while in house....check.

Turn WIFI off and Data on while in house....check. 

What are your findings?

Debster119
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

correct, no phone calls either.

& when I try to register on Public it keeps saying ....Unable to connect, try again later

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Debster119  did you just activated yesterday?  I think you need to open ticket with PM to confirm your activation status

To open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot, try this to get to ticket opening faster:

type: Activation
click "Activation isn't working"
click "Other/Error code 821"
click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to CS_Agents (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Debster119 : Can you check for which type of network you're connecting to. Set it to things like LTE/4G and WCDMA/UMTS/3G. If it's set to GSM only then that won't work. Then check for whether your network is set to automatic. Go in there and search for and find Public Mobile and connect to it after you've set the above network type.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@Debster119 wrote:

correct, no phone calls either.

& when I try to register on Public it keeps saying ....Unable to connect, try again later

@Debster119 

do you can test your SIM card in another device, to you can know the issue from SIM card or your device...

or you can Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Debster119
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

TY .. I have sent this info you shared with me.. to an agent 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.