cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no incoming calls and message

dipankar2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I activated my new public mobile sim on 20 september and since then I am not receiving any incoming calls. Please solve this issue as earliest as possible. 

Thanks in advance

Dipankar

5 REPLIES 5

Messages about this topic have been moved to a seperate message thread.

@dipankar2019  A little more info is required to narrow it down the issue you are having but it may be a porting issue. A couple things to try while we await your answers. 1. Reboot your phone. Do you have any service? Call in/out? Text in/out? Data? Can you see public mobile as your provider? Either on the screen or in the settings? Does your old SIM work? What service do you still have with it?

@dipankar2019  It would be helpful if you asked your question again on the title page and you can addressed solely on your own issue. Then these can be moved to your posted question. Just go to the "get started" and type your problem in title and then ask your question in the "ask a question" bar.

@Anonymous wrote:

@dipankar2019 wrote:

Hi,

I activated my new public mobile sim on 20 september and since then I am not receiving any incoming calls. Please solve this issue as earliest as possible. 

Thanks in advance

Dipankar

Not sure why you decided to post in this particular thread and maybe someone will move it  elsewhere but...

Did you transfer a number from a previous provider and if so which one? Some transfers can take some time. Others should not be long.

Oops....it sounds like your port is stuck. Who did you port from? Did you get the welcome email and or text? Put your old SIM back in your phone...does it still work? Did you take a temporary number?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dipankar2019 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Dipankar

Did you transfer a number from a previous provider and if so which one? Some transfers can take some time. Others should not be long.

Need Help? Let's chat.