cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no acount info

lindor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just bought a SIM card in store and the clerk set it up for me. But she did not know she had to print the information before she closed the page. So I have a supposedly activated SIM but I have no account info, no phone number, no way of getting into my account...

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
You should also be able to see the SIM number in your phone (as well as the phone number).

Lol, why do you need to call someone to find your phone number when you can see it right on the phone. 

I did say in my additional edit that it should show on the phone too.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

May I ask if you went to Walmart or London drugs?

@Anonymous wrote:

@lindor wrote:

Hi,

I just bought a SIM card in store and the clerk set it up for me. But she did not know she had to print the information before she closed the page. So I have a supposedly activated SIM but I have no account info, no phone number, no way of getting into my account...

Wow. That's some service /s

You'll need to send a private message to the moderators here.

Give them the number on the SIM you have in your phone and they should be able to match it up with all the account info you would have given the clerk. You'll probably need to send them 3 of either your full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have given the clerk, email address on the account that you might have given the clerk, alternative phone number you might have given.

Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET).

Edit: Also, come to think of it, you could at least get your phone number by calling someone with caller id and they can tell you the number.

You should also be able to see the SIM number in your phone (as well as the phone number). Then you can give all of that to the moderators in your PM to them.

Jeez I'm not doing too good tonight.

Once again @mimmo comes to the rescue.

@Lg85: If you wish to rescind your Bravo then by all means.

Lol, why do you need to call someone to find your phone number when you can see it right on the phone. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Once you get you tel number go to the selfserve and click create account. You enter your tel number and it sends you an sms

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lindor wrote:

Hi,

Wow. That's some service /s

You'll need to send a private message to the moderators here.

Give them the number on the SIM you have in your phone and they should be able to match it up with all the account info you would have given the clerk. You'll probably need to send them 3 of either your full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have given the clerk, email address on the account that you might have given the clerk, alternative phone number you might have given.

Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET).

Edit: Also, come to think of it, you could at least get your phone number by calling someone with caller id and they can tell you the number.

You should also be able to see the SIM number in your phone (as well as the phone number). Then you can give all of that to the moderators in your PM to them.

Jeez I'm not doing too good tonight.

Once again @mimmo comes to the rescue.

@Lg85: If you wish to rescind your Bravo then by all means.

Need Help? Let's chat.