cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new user

isaacfitz49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there I just switched both my phones this morning from bell mobility,  and my first one that I switched didn't seem to have created my account right and when I submitted my payment I got a common error and when I tried to redo it again it says that the sim card number is invalid although it works in my phone for outgoing calls but i'm not getting any incoming calls on both my phones could you please help,

8 REPLIES 8

@isaacfitz49  

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

isaacfitz49

how do I contact a mod to see if the account was created successful?

@isaacfitz49 wrote:

no i did not wait the 50 min I will try again shortly

thanks

@isaacfitz49 

When you try again, maybe clear cache or incognito mode.  That sometimes helps.  Also, make sure that you were charged twice already for activating both accounts.  If you were charged twice, try the "inactive" SIM card in your phone.  

isaacfitz49

no i did not wait the 50 min I will try again shortly

thanks

ba14ii
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

could be due to multiple close attempts on activating the sim, maybe the first worked so the second is rejecting. your best bet is to contact a mod and they can check on their end what has correctly registered and paid.

@isaacfitz49 The first thing you'll wish to is check if your card was charged for both. If it was, try to see if that second sim card is active and working. The invalid sim card message on the activation site usually means that the sin card is already in use. Did you wait 50 minutes before trying again?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@isaacfitz49 dis you port the number? It can take up to 3 hours to complete. If its been longer than that. The port is probably stuck.  Contact the moderators and ask them to fix it for you.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you port your phone# over to PM ?  It can sometimes take a few hours.  

If you still need 5 contact a moderator.

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

Need Help? Let's chat.