cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new subscriber billing

robin1970
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I switched from Koodo, signing up for the $25 plan and for auto-pay on January 2nd. See below. I was billed $28 yesterday ($25 + tax), so I am not seeing the $2 off on my bill. Also, if I recall correctly, the $25 plan offered the first 30 days free for new subscribers, so my first month's bill should have been $0. I have received a $10 credit for activating with Public Mobile. Thank you. Please apply a charge of $0 to the first 30 days and a $2 discount to subsequent billings on my $25 plan.

Thank you,

Robin F

7 REPLIES 7

robin1970

Thank you for your reply. And Happy New Year!

robin1970

Thank you for your reply.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@robin1970 wrote:

Hello,

I switched from Koodo, signing up for the $25 plan and for auto-pay on January 2nd. See below. I was billed $28 yesterday ($25 + tax), so I am not seeing the $2 off on my bill. Also, if I recall correctly, the $25 plan offered the first 30 days free for new subscribers, so my first month's bill should have been $0. I have received a $10 credit for activating with Public Mobile. Thank you. Please apply a charge of $0 to the first 30 days and a $2 discount to subsequent billings on my $25 plan.

Thank you,

Robin F

2nd month is free. You will get a credit for it withing your first 30 days of service. Also, everymonth, you will receive $2 credit for Autopay. Automatically.

It blows me away that SOOOO many folks have come on here recently, all asking the same thing..... seems like the wording of the promotion is just ever so slightly misleading, and/or folks are just kind of skimming over the wording.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

How to Get this Offer: 

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on a $25/mo or higher plan by December 23, 2019 11:59PM ET...(extended, but now expired)
  • Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @robin1970 

1. You should receive 2nd cycle credit within 30 days, if you don't contact moderators

2. Check your payment area to make sure you are registered with autopay, you should have received the credit right away and have a balance of $2 even before receiving $10 referral, if you didn't contact the moderators. From now on it will be credited to your account just before charging you for the coming cycle

Welcome to public mobile:)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@robin1970 wrote:

Hello,

Thank you,

Robin F

There was never any first-month free promo.  It is your next 30 days so you pay for your first 30 and get a credit for the next 30 days of service.  As for autopay you will have a probably end up having a $6 credit for autopay when you are due for your renewal for your 3rd 30 days .

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.